Fire up your Summer... on the Stage. SING, DANCE, ACT, and Build a real show!!!
Join us at the awesome York Tech Theatre this summer
• WAGMusic: QuickStart Guitar &RockBand July 2nd-6th) for students ages 7-18 for the of love music, playing instruments, and singing. This rock/funk based mega music exploration is for students of all levels looking to increase their skills, make new friends, and rock out onstage!
• WAG1 :(Session July 16th-28th) for students ages 4 - 12, WAG1 introduces student artists to the entire theater world of acting, singing, dancing and stagecraft. WAG1 is a fun, active and creative dive into all things theater. Culminating with a full live performance of "The Wiz"
• WAG2 : (Session July 16th-28th)for students ages 13+. Build your skills in acting, dance, and vocals with the best instructors in SC PA. Culminating with a full live performance of "The Wiz"
General Information WAGWiz camp is 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM WagMusic Camp is 10am - 3:00 PM Both take place at York County School of Technology(YORK TECH). Breakfast and Lunch is included in camp tuition for WagWiz camp only.
Camp Sessions 2018
• WAGMusic AGE 7-18 some experience required - There Will Be Rock!!! : Monday, July 2nd – Friday, July 6th. Final performance on Friday, July 6th. Students will explore classic and modern rock, learn stage presence, and perform on the big stage. Join Rod Goelz as he leads this fun and exciting ROCK BAND camp! Rod is an experienced musician and instructor. His teaching style explores all music genres in a unique way bringing together a learning experience that is fun, entertaining and educational.
• WagWiz Camp Session 3 - The Big Show: Monday, July 16th – Saturday, July 28. Final performance on Saturday, July 28. We will do the impossible and your child will be a part of it. Two weeks and a full performance of the WIZ can you believe it? it will happen on the stage and even in an Outdoor venue for the community as we make history with our talented staff and your incredible kids!!!
Ages: 4 - 12 WAG1, 13+ WAG2, 7-18 WAG MUSIC
Tuition: Two-week camp session is $300 and the 2 one-week music sessions are $200. Scholarships* are available based on need. All camps receive a 10% discount for each additional registrant from within the same household.
Payment Options: Payments may be made in the form of check, cash, or credit card by contacting Tonisha Price at 1(800)-960-4163 x802 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to pay in installments, 1/3 of your total camp tuition is required at the time of registration and the remaining balance will be due one (1) week prior to the start of the session.
After Care: Available for an additional $5 per camp day from 3:00 – 4:00 PM.
Refund Policy: 100% for cancellations 30 or more days before session start date. Half refund 11 - 29 days. No refund within 10 days of session start date.
Register: Click the "Register Here" button at the top of the page to register online.
Scholarship Guidelines A limited number of scholarships for WAG camps are available. Scholarship funding is awarded based on need, the student’s statement of interest, and date of receipt. Let us know that you are interested in applying for a scholarship by completing the Scholarship Form section of the Registration Form. Applicants will be notified after submitting all materials. Students can apply for a scholarship by clicking on the button below or the one at the top: